I got the call today for when my next sonogram will be for Baby Sankey.
The little life God is creating in my womb. I anticipate the day, to see that sweet miracle. I am nervous and timid, but above all elated. I have been longing for this baby, this new hope, this new life. I pray this baby will be healthy, forgo the NICU and instead enter our welcoming arms.
The sonogram will be on December 10, 2009. A level two ultrasound to check over the baby from head to toe. I pray to God, everyday, for this baby's health. I know He hears me, and I trust what He has planned for me. I realize that God gives us what we never knew we needed, before giving us the things we always longed for.
I never knew I needed Truitt, until I received him. All I ever longed for was a baby, a healthy baby, but in order to realize how precious that is God gave me a baby much less than healthy. Because of that gift, I cherish life through his innocent eyes. I will never take a healthy child for granted. I will hold sacred all of my children, no matter how God gave them to me, and love them just the same.
I feel incredibly blessed to have received this new baby that will soon join our family. I can't wait to fill our arms with this new little piece of heaven. I long for Truitt to have this new blessing in his life as well, a sibling of which he will learn from. This new life will bring so much to our family, a refreshing breath of fresh air, after the storm we have been living in.
1 comment:
Looking forward to welcomeing the new baby, I know Truitt will be so happy! What a very exciteing time but so hard to have to wait! May will be here before you know it...enjoy each day!
Post a Comment