Monday, November 23, 2009

Wildlights and Buckeyes

Friday night, Truitt and I had a wonderful time with the Brigg's family going to see the Wildlights at the Zoo. Unfortunately, Greg had to work late that night so he wasn't able to join us.

I got Truitt bundled up, he looked so cute!


Here are the three kids. Truitt, Alexa and Gavin. They were all so good the whole time!


Truitt loved being out in the cold, crisp air. He was a happy guy.




The kids had a wonderful time looking at all of the beautiful Christmas lights. Truitt was all smiles, with his eyes wide open, taking in all the sights and sounds of the evening. He didn't make one peep the whole night, he was amazed at the beautiful glowing lights. It must have been so fascinating to his little imagination. We all had such a good time, we closed the place down.

Saturday was a GREAT day! We went out to breakfast with Greg's parents at Panera, where Truitt took a little nap on Grandpa. Then we were off to my parents to watch the big game. Our beloved Buckeyes beat those furry things up north. That's six years in a row, we have beat that rival team. I love it. I couldn't be more proud of those Buckeyes! O-H!

Truitt with Grandpa Sankey. He fell asleep over his shoulder, he had to rest up for the big game!


Sitting in his Ohio State chair watching the Buckeyes play!



I think Greg and I have made a decision to keep the gender of our new baby a surprise. I loved being surprised with Truitt, and know that I wouldn't want to have it any other way. So it looks like it will be six more months before we will find out if it's another little boy, or a girl?!

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

G. Grandma McFarland said...

I could just squeeze him....adorble in that OSU chair! He is already a big fan ;0)

Lisa E. said...

such a boy, watching his game in his underwear!!!! ;)