So our life full of appointments seems to be at an all time high.
Today I had a consult with anesthesiology at the hospital I will deliver the new baby at. If you have heard my birth story with Truitt, you know it was horrible, and it all started with a failed epidural. My lifeline to a pain free delivery failed me. I felt everything, and it was miserable! My hope is to not go through that kind of situation again. Please!
My new OB recommended I have a consult to see if it was my anatomy leading to the problem, or if I was just that unlucky 1 out of 100 women who has a failed epidural. Lucky me, I was just unlucky. It doesn't appear to be my anatomy, but more or less it must have been put in wrong or my body forced it out. Good news for delivering this new baby. Although I am still on the line as to how I want to go about this delivery. A c-section may give me the most piece of mind. I still have yet to decide, but I do have the option.
My 5 month prenatal check-up is Wednesday, and my ultrasound is this Thursday. I can't believe I am already almost 5 months pregnant! I guess I have a bit of a distraction keeping me busy this time around, and his name is Truitt.
1 comment:
And what a sweet distraction he is.
Love You All!
Post a Comment