Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bathtime

So, what am I to do in order to bathe my son when he has out grown the infant tub? Yes there are bath sitters, but he can't sit. Well today I came across a genius invention. It is more or less an infant seat for the tub, perfect! I thought they might possibly exist somewhere out there, but when I saw in front of me today, I quickly placed it in the cart and called my trip to the store a success.

I have been using one of those bath sponges these past few months since Truitt out grew the tub. Trouble is he has out grown this sponge, and hangs out of it in all different directions. He's a growing boy. Also he tended to have lots of seizures with the sponge because of the kicking and splashing. So this evening Greg and I gave him his first bath in his new seat, and it was delightful for us all. He enjoyed it, didn't have one seizure, and it's fair to call it a new necessity. Let him be cleaned in ultimate comfort. How else for my dear little Truitt?

2 comments:

G. Grandma McFarland said...

Good for you...you always find a way! I won't tell Grandpa you know him he will rig something up and it might not be the safest thing ever LOL. HE MUST CREAT! His wheels are always turning! However I would love to see what he comes up with wouldn't you!

Bath time should be fun....Splash away Truitt !

Grandma McFarland said...

That is a perfect solution....I remember haveing something like that my your Mother was little...it was called a nip and nap. It saved me especially going shopping at Krogers...one in the seat one in the nip and nap and one on each side of the cart!