Sunday, May 3, 2009

Amandda's Art Show

On Friday night Truitt went to his very first art show! His Great-Aunt Amandda (very lovely and YOUNG Great-Aunt that is) is a truly fantastic artist and I always love seeing her work. Truitt had a wonderful time, not to mention he was very fascinated by the colorful artwork all over the walls!

4 comments:

Great Grandparents McFarland said...

Wasn't that the best evening....Aunt Amanda is so talented...great pictures...Truitt will become a real gallery hopper following his Aunt. We all enjoyed seeing her beautiful work!

Great Grandma McFarland said...

Sorry Aunt Amandda, I left a d out :(

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT YOU POSTED THESE PICS!!!! I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THAT LITTLE CUTIE! He fit in so well with that shirt! ;)
Thanks you all for coming,the family & extended family support was amazing...i love you all!
give that little lover extra kisses for me every day! xoxoxox ~ altG

Anonymous said...

i cant remember my password for i'm going ANONYMOUS i guess ;) i'm so top secret ya know...
LOVE AMANDDA!