I have said from the beginning, I am opening up our life to you all because I trust you. I allow you to join us in what we are living right now having a sick child. I want you all to be here. That being said, I have the option of making this blog private and password protecting it. I don't want to do that because I know there are many of you we don't know personally but you still have the strong love and bond for our son and enjoy watching him grow. I want you to watch him grow and be there with us along the way too.
I vowed to myself and Truitt, that I will keep this blog unprotected until I feel the need to protect it. I noticed recently that I have a new follower with a long, odd and annoying name. Come on. Give yourself a normal name. I will give you time to please remove yourself, or give yourself a real name and reassure me you are not some creepo. I'm hoping it is someone we know. If not, unfortunately I will have to set up a password to protect our blog. I don't want to have to do this.
Thanks and goodnight.
Lauren
3 comments:
Little,
I would assume you can block easily the followers. Take a look at your options.
Dad
Its good to be very vigilant about Truitt's blog...so glad your paying close attention and hopefully this someone is checking it for all the right reason! For all of us who love and care about watching him and seeing his progress...we know you will do what is necessary to protect you and your family!
Ok, you are totally going to kill me but I think that weird long name is me. I tried to sign up to follow the blog and I couldn't figure out how to change it! So the weird long name is me. I totally messed it up and I am not even getting updates! I can't figure out how to undo it! Very frustrating, sorry about freaking you out!
Post a Comment