Friday, May 8, 2009

Guest Blogger

Dear Friends and Family,

I am a friend of the Graham family and wanted to share my thoughts with you. Lauren graciously lets us into Truitt and her family's life by letting us share in the precious magical moments he has and the difficult ones. Through her blog, Lauren has shown us a great talent with being able to write down her thoughts and journal Truitt's life from the beginning. I admire her courage to write about the good and bad days. I feel her emotions and her strength through her beautifully written words.

As many of us have read in Lauren, Greg and Truitt's story, they have had the struggles of dealing with the many medical bills from the numerous doctors and a few other obstacles thrown their way. I want to be able to support or help them in some way and you may feel the same. I and a few others have encouraged Lauren and Greg to setup an account for friends and family to be able to make monetary donation to if they wish. They have agreed and now we have an opportunity to show our support. On the top right corner of Truitt's blog is a Donate icon to click on for Truitt's Medical Fund, it's easy to use through Paypal(what a wonderful service!).

Thank you and God bless,

Tanya Heavner

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

To family and friends, what a wonderful way to show your love and support for this wonderful family. No donation is to small to help, remember that pennies make dollars and that is a start. It isn't big dollars that can make a difference but the little ones help too! May God bless this family as they face this challenge...there is no doubt that they are loved by so many people. No one likes to think they are takeing or asking for hand outs, t this is something that friends and family want to do. There are times when you just have to lean on others! Thank you for following Truitts blog...if you can contribute that is wonderful, if you can't that is ok too...no matter how you chose to support them either by a donation or prayer, it is greately appreciated.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful thing this will be to help lighten the financial burden they have been facing.

Remember no amount is to small

Anonymous said...

Tanya,

You are an amazing friend, an angel! I miss you & I think that what you are doing for this family is tremendous!

Thank you so much!

Love you,

Jen Bereta