Monday, June 29, 2009

Just Another Day

"Just because the path is bumpy, doesn't mean you're on the wrong road."

I guess I spoke too soon. Although I did go weeks it seems without a bad day, today has been a tough one. I don't know why, and I don't know for how long, but I feel pretty upset this day. This day that is just like the others. Nothing has happened, yet here I am. Feeling like nothing is right.

I often feel like I am on the wrong road now. It just doesn't seem like this is my life I am living, and there is absolutely nothing I can do. I can't change it. I can't make it better, all I can do is accept that I am indeed on the right road.

It has been a very bumpy road and I trust that this is the path I was created to follow. Sometimes I pray that this path will change. That it won't always be so bumpy. I know there is not one single moment in my life that isn't under God's control, but it is so hard, hard not knowing the future. That is what I still struggle with the most. What Truitt's future will be like.

Today, that is what is on my mind. My heart is aching, but I must stay strong. I just need to have faith that this is the perfect road for me to take. That this is all to create my perfect future. I am living one day at a time, but that itself is far from easy. I just want to skip this day and move on to a better day. Good days are what keeps me going, but without bad days there would be no such thing. So I am thankful for the bad, because they teach me to appreciate the good.

1 comment:

Grandma McFarland said...

ITS OFFICIAL....You are a real women and Mother. Thats life and all of us women go through things just like that all the time. No need to have a reason someday you just feel sad, lonley, or just like crap! Remember what I said many times, life is like a roller coaster, it has big hills that make you scream and small ones that just tickle your stomach. Your on the right road and it will never be perfect....don't we wish it were ;0). Tomorrow is a new day so don't sweat today as tomorrow will be here soon! Life isn't fair....us poor women have all those darn chemical changes that really set our moods crazy some time. Glad your normal like the rest of us ;0). Lv, Grandma