I just now got a call from the nurse practitioner over at neurology letting us know that Truitt is not having infantile spasms. This is maybe one of the best days of my life. Again, I realize how fortunate we are that Truitt is doing so well, since this has once more opened our eyes to how much worse it could be. The EEG showed that Truitt is having partial seizures, only occurring in one localized area of the brain, not general which is what the doctor was suspecting. General affects the entire brain, so I am also thankful he is only having partial. Good news all the way around.
All of my endless praying payed off, and thanks to all of you for your prayers as well. God is good.
I had such a bad night and a miserable day of waiting, wishing and praying for this very outcome. I cleaned, slept, made muffins and did anything I could think of just to keep my mind off of it. There is no way to describe how I felt today, I had no idea what to do with myself. It was one of the longest days of my life and I am so extremely grateful for this outcome, once again. May we all enjoy this sweet little boy and his continual blessings. He deserves them. Each and every one of them.
3 comments:
"Thanks be to God"....he has answered our prayers! I know we have leaned on him for strength and he has once again carried us across troubled waters! Very important to praise him for all that is good and ask forhis strength and courage for the difficult times.
Enjoy this beautiful day that God has given us....Grandma
We are so thankful to hear your good news, too!
yeah! I am so happy to hear this! You need to bring him over this week! I babysit the boys Tues, Weds, and Thurs this week so I will be home bound!
Post a Comment