Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pool Party!

Today Truitt went swimming for the first time. His friends Alexa and Gavin invited him over for a little pool party. They were all so cute, it was so fun to watch Truitt's reaction. At first he cried right when his toes hit the cool water, but Gena warmed it up with some pots of hot water and then he was all for it! He loved it, I thought he would.

We tried the boys in their bumbo chairs, but I guess we didn't realize they float! They still worked out pretty well. Although Gena and I had our hands full, we had such a good time, thanks guys for having us over!

3 comments:

Grandma Sankey said...

Looks like a fun time for all.
Lauren, thanks for the pictures, it's at times like this all mothers need two more sets of hands. Love You!

G. Grandma McFarland said...

Now that's a perfect summer day...lots more of those to come...Truitt is loveing life!

Anonymous said...

What a way to start off the summer!! And what a sweet face to wake up to every morning. I have to wake up to the sound of a snoring boxer next to my bed! yikes. Enjoy your day sweetpea.