
So my answer to a hot, humid day is going to visit with friends and hanging out poolside. I went over to my friend Laurie's to see her and her sweet baby, Jude. Truitt got to meet him for the very first time today and I snapped this adorable photo of the two boys together.

Could you just die from the cuteness? One is small dark and handsome, the other big blonde and beautiful. They are both sure to be heart breakers one day. Yes that sweet little Jude is just shy of two weeks old, but he looks like such a man in this photo! He is becoming so alert now, amazing how much he has changed since I saw him one week ago. Such a beautiful baby boy.

Truitt and I spent the rest of our afternoon at the pool. It was nice and cloudy while we were there and Truitt had a blast. Such a blast that he was sleeping soundly in the stroller within 20 minutes. Perfect timing for me to catch some rays.
1 comment:
LITTLE BOYS...Is there anything better than that! The pictures are adorable! Truitt is going to have so many friends, he loves everyone....Enjoy this beautiful hot weather, we will have plenty of days to come....remember those cold winter days ;0(. Lv. Grandma
Post a Comment