

Amazing. There is no other way to describe this new contraption. It is simply, amazing. It is a European product designed to help children with special needs improve their head and upper body control. It is not yet available in the USA but my wonderful mother found it online and ordered it for our sweet little Truitt.
Many studies have been conducted on this product which have shown significant improvement and it is highly recommended by parents of children with special needs. I have to say I may be their newest advocate. We just got it yesterday and Truitt is already in love. It allows him to be in the belly position while being able to kick and swing. As I type he is in it, talking away. He usually doesn't last long on his belly because he gets frustrated and uncomfortable. But with the Wingbo, he is able to comfortably lay on his belly with his upper torso free encouraging him to control it on his own.
I am really looking forward to watching his progress, I am already amazed at how well he tolerates it. He has been in it for over 30 minutes and still hasn't shed a tear. Quite frankly, he appears to be getting even more excited. Success. Thanks mom and dad!
5 comments:
Great job finding such a wonderful "contraption".
Can't wait to see what a couple of weeks with this does to his upper body strength.
He looks so happy!
SUPER MAN TRUITT....NOW YOU CAN FLY! GREAT INVENTION, MANY HOURS OF FUN....HE LOOKS LIKE HE IS HAVEING THE TIME OF HIS LIFE :0)!
European baby products ROCK! He is so sweet! I am dying to see it (and him) in person because I don't quite get how it works. Talk to you soon!
Truitt can reach new heights for sure with this Wingbo glider. He will fly like a bird and spread his wings for sure. He looks so happy in these pictures. It makes me so happy to know that he loves it and will give you hours of joy watching him continue to improve his neck/arm and back support. I can't wait to see the video of him kicking away.
Keep on reaching for the stars Truitt, you will reach everyone.
Love,
Grandma Graham
Post a Comment