Thursday, July 23, 2009

Change of plans

Okay, so after much debate and thorough planning the wedding date has now been moved to August 29, 2009. Just one week earlier than the previous date. We decided Labor Day weekend may get a little messy with guests trying to go out of town and all, so I hope this day will work out better.

Also, we have changed the location as well. I have trouble making decisions, could you tell?

We are now having it at the Hosking Estate, sounds fancier that way, they are good friends of my family with a picturesque backyard and patio area. Just perfect for our outdoor wedding, as long as the rain stays far far away.

Invitations are on their way! Please understand, to all of our family out of town, we will be sending an announcement to you all instead of a boring invitation that would mean nothing to you. So please be patient, because of course you all know I will plaster wedding pictures all over the blog in no time.

I am really excited, and although it is less than 5 weeks away, I am starting to feel ready and prepared. We are having a nice dinner tonight with Greg and I's parents to make some final preparations. We will also make sure we aren't forgetting any little details. Because if you have ever planned a wedding, you know there are LOTS of little details.

Time for me to get back to sealing envelopes.

2 comments:

Grandma McFarland said...

Sounds great....I can't wait ;0)

Paige said...

Mr and Mrs. Greg and Lauren Sankey...I love the way that sounds!

Take care!