Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pajama Party!

Tonight Truitt and I went over to our friend's house next door to play. Gena bought these adorable pajamas in various sizes so we dressed the babies in them. They looked so cute! We got a few pictures of Truitt and Gavin. Look how cute they look in their matching pj's! Gavin is actually 3 months younger but they look about the same size. Although Truitt is quite a bit taller.



Alexa, Gavin's 21 month old sister, wanted to join in. So Gena put the biggest size on her and we got pictures of all three!




It was so much fun. They were so cute. I love spending time with the Brigg's family. They have been so wonderful to us through all of this and I love Truitt being able to have their kids so close to play and learn with. Gavin is learning to crawl right now, so I told him he can teach Truitt :)

I know next year this time they will be buddies. I can't wait to see what they are like a year from now.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Oh my goodness..... I could just squeeze them all.

G. Grandma McFarland said...

OMG...that is the cutest pictures ever!