Just a little video of Truitt cracking up. He does it every time Greg makes the noise he is making in the background. Greg, Olivia and I were just dying laughing, as you can hear in the video too. He really just keeps getting cuter as he learns new things. He never used to laugh this hard just by interacting with us, we always had to try really hard to get him to belly laugh. Now he does it all the time, and he gets so excited he can't stop. We love it, it will NEVER get old!
7 comments:
OH MY GOSH THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVER!! KEEP IT COMING TRUITT LOVE!!
OK, I officially have a PROBLEM... I think I have watched this 100 times today. Does anyone have the phone number to AA? I need to get in a "Truitt 12 Step Program".
Absolutely precious....just makes you smile everytime to see it!
... that is the cutest thing ever...Averi does the belly laughing too just like Truitt does when some laughs and your right it never gets old. He has a great laugh
Liza
OMG!!! Lizzy and Vivi and I watched it 3 times!!! Lizzy and I cracked up, Vivi was confused! then on the third time she laughed too!!! Too cute thanks for sharing!!!
That was too cute! I've watched it about a dozen times already. He is such a happy child.
Ok, This is now become a problem, I was logged on at work and a call came in as I was listening to Truitt's laugh and the customer said this made them laugh. His little laugh brightens my day. I will continue to play this first thing each morning as it makes me so happy he hear him belly laugh.
Love and Hugs
MOM
Post a Comment