I'm still fighting with my emotions and trying my hardest to bring my self out of this low place. Today, I don't think will be the day.
Truitt has been having lots of seizures again. I have become so immune to them and I just accept that they happen, all the time. It is an awful feeling to get so used to my son having seizures. All I could do this morning was just to hold him and cry. I'm so frustrated. It still breaks my heart, I get so angry sometimes when he has them. They are so evil.
I just can't seem to get a grip on the reality of them. I hate to call Neurology again, because its confronting the fact the his seizures are now becoming uncontrolled. But I have to, I have to for Truitt. Something needs to happen. Back in October, this was my worst fear. Uncontrolled seizures. I never thought we would even need to worry about that. Now, I am living it. I thought he would never have another visual seizure. Yet now I am growing desensitized to them.
Please keep Truitt in your thoughts and prayers today and hope that soon something can be done for him. I hope it is just a matter of time, and I'm still hopeful he will out grow them. I just don't want to see them hold him back, and I'm afraid they are.
2 comments:
Hang in there sweetie! Give him lots of huggs and kisses!
Praying for that Beautiful boy of yours......
Megan Butler
Post a Comment