
Yeah I know I'm a few days late, but my camera is still dead (I will upload pictures later) and we had a busy weekend. Family in town, and I worked all weekend, but it was still lots of fun.
Truitt loved the fireworks! With exception of the finale, startled him just a bit. It was so cute, he was cute. It is so neat watching him learn all about life and these kinds of things that one day he will grow to love. I have so many fond memories of the fourth of July and watching fireworks. It was always one of my favorite days of the year. I hope our kids have that same enjoyment, and I'm sure they will.

Truitt with Grandma Sankey

Truitt has been having much less seizures these last few days, but he is still having them. I'm still frustrated, but I know he is growing. Like a weed! He is getting so big now. With growth comes more seizures, so I will blame that since I can.
That little pearly white is still haunting us. He hadn't complained much this past week but last night was HORRIBLE! He cried and cried and cried. It just comes out of nowhere. I used a frozen washcloth which he seemed to enjoy, a little. I tried sitting outside with him and that didn't even work, sorry neighbors! He just continued to scream. Looks to me like it is almost completely through. So I hope soon he will be feeling much better, with a cute toothy little smile :)
2 comments:
FOR SOME REASON CUTTING TEETH JUST SHOULDN'T BE PAINFUL! JUST THINK HE ONLY HAS A WHOLE MOUTHFUL TO GO lol. HAND IN THERE WE HAVE ALL BEEN THERE ;0). WITH TEETH COMES EATING REAL FOOD....YEA! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE SOME PICTURES....YOU HAVE TO KEEP THAT CAMERA CHARGED HAHA.
Bless his little heart!!!! Ouch! Teeth are necessary but it still stinks :) can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment