Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Very Busy

Between being a full-time mom, planning a wedding, keeping up with my house and getting Truitt to various appointments, I am so glad I still have the time to catch up with some good friends. Oh, and the time to give Truitt a mohawk.


Last night we went over to the Chaney's, had a fabulous dinner with delicious homemade french fries, and walked to get some Rita's. I loved seeing their handsome little boys, who aren't very little anymore! Truitt had a great time watching the boys play, and loved being held by Simon.



We had such a wonderful evening. Thank you TJ and Becky for having us over!

I had my first fitting today for my wedding dress alterations. I just love having that dress on, it is perfect, I can't wait for the big day! Carol gave me the name of a really sweet lady that does it out of her home. She is hoping to have it done in two weeks, leaving plenty of time before the wedding if anything else needs to be done. I am so glad I found someone that was able to do it with such short notice, she is making my life so much easier right now.

I can't believe how much goes into planning a wedding, who's idea was it anyway to plan a wedding in 6 weeks? They must be crazy. Surely, crazy. There is still so much to do, and so little time, but our families are being wonderful with helping us out! Thankfully everything really is falling into place, I am getting so excited. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lauren and Greg...it was our pleasure. Aren't our boys the most beautiful boys? Can't wait to celebrate you and Greg's big day. Congratulation!!!!
all our love, the chaney's