Truitt was all suited up for game day today! For the first time, we were able to put his Ohio State shirt on because he has no IV's! He looks amazing, just so ready to go home. All the preparations are being made. Its hard to believe we made it this far! The nurse told us to bring in his car seat tomorrow...yay! They don't have to beg us to do that. Greg and I had lots of fun taking pictures with him today because we had so much more freedom. No tubes to hold us back! I was able to breastfeed again, and he acts like he is a pro! I cannot believe how well rounded this baby is! No confusion what so ever. He is such a smart little guy, or just loves food...I'll take either :) Here are all the pictures from today. Go Buckeyes!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I've enjoyed Truitt's blog and look forward to reading and seeing how he is doing. Living so far away it is nice to see him grow. He is adorable in his Buckeye outfit.
I'm so excited he may get to go home tomorrow.
Truitt is a very strong little guy; of course, his parents have shown great strength through all this too.
We will continue to keep all of you in our prayers.
I JUST LOVE YOU MOMMY....YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL....AM I THE LUCKIEST GUY IN THE WORLD OR WHAT :)I LOVE LOOKING AND YOU AND DADDY YOUR ARE JUST THE BEST. TRUITT
3 comments:
I've enjoyed Truitt's blog and look forward to reading and seeing how he is doing. Living so far away it is nice to see him grow. He is adorable in his Buckeye outfit.
I'm so excited he may get to go home tomorrow.
Truitt is a very strong little guy; of course, his parents have shown great strength through all this too.
We will continue to keep all of you in our prayers.
I JUST LOVE YOU MOMMY....YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL....AM I THE LUCKIEST GUY IN THE WORLD OR WHAT :)I LOVE LOOKING AND YOU AND DADDY YOUR ARE JUST THE BEST. TRUITT
You can tell by looking at these photos he loves his Mommy and Daddy.
Kiss, Kiss
Post a Comment