Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's Almost Time!

Truitt is soo close to going home! Right now it looks like it will most definately be Tuesday or Wedsday, can you believe it!? Today Truitt had his car seat test, one of many tests he has to have before being discharged. With the car seat test they have to sit in their car seat for 60 mintues and keep their breathing and heart rate up. So, according to his nurse, Truitt passed with flying colors! I put him in it while I was there today, just to see what he would do. He seems to love it! He looks so big in it...and I already have a feeling I won't be able to carry him in it for very long.

6 comments:

jessica said...

Truitt looks so precious in his car seat! DOminic and I are very excited for all of you.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS....LOOK AT THAT BIG BOY, I CAN HEAR HIM SAY...OK MOM AND DAD LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD! I AM READY TO GO.

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! That is beyond WONDERFUL!!!!! Let me know what you need.

Anonymous said...

So exciting and great news! I'm sure the time can not go by quick enough until you are able to walk thru the front door of your house with him in your arms. Best wishes!

Anonymous said...

The moment they give you the red light; you and Greg will be heading home to start your life together as a family. Thinking of you walking through that door just the three of you for the first time gives me goose bumps already. You have waited a long time for this moment and it will be better than you could ever imagined.

Love to you all

Unknown said...

Lauren~I just heard about Truitt's story @ PBK on Saturday morning. I sat down today & read your whole blog. What a miracle & answer to prayer your sweet little boy is! May God continue to bless Truitt's recovery. I'll keep you all in my prayers. So sorry we didn't know before now~Danielle