I would love for you all to meet Truitt. Another thing we missed out on while Truitt was at Children's was sharing him with all of our friends and family. Now that we are settled in at home I would love for you to visit. We will also make house calls as well, because you all know I don't like sitting at home! :) Just call me or e-mail me to make sure we aren't busy. I can't wait for you all to meet this amazing little guy. He will surely touch your lives as he did ours 6 weeks ago.
Again I want to thank everyone who has sent us cards and e-mails, and those who made meals for us. I cannot even find a word with enough meaning to describe the gratitude we have for all you have done. All of the welcome home cards are so exciting to look at. The simple words of "welcome home" have a whole new meaning. It is truly amazing that he is finally home, and let us welcome him with love and joy! I love all of you and can't wait for you to meet our beautiful little boy.
1 comment:
Can I just move in???????
Post a Comment