Thursday, November 20, 2008

So in Love

Spending my days with Truitt are some of the best days of my life. From the moment I wake up I am blessed with his presence until I close my eyes each night. Every minute throughout the day is spent taking care of him or simply watching him sleep. I never knew how entertaining it was to watch a baby sleep until I watched him.

My favorite part is when he is dreaming, and I dream with him. Many times a day I get lucky enough to see a glimpse of his beautiful smile. Today, I finally captured that moment on camera. Look at how sweet his smiling face is. It just melts my heart over and over again. I may have this picture in every room of my house. There is nothing more precious in this world than the smile on the face of a sleeping baby.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, love it when babies smile in their sleep! That is awesome that you were able to capture it on film. Great picture...
- Julie

Anonymous said...

I AM A HAPPY BOY I KNEW YOU WERE WATCHING ME MOMMY....YOU MAKE ME SOOOOO HAPPY. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, TRUITT

Anonymous said...

This looks like "little Cindy Lou Who's" Brother "Terrific Truitt Pooh Pooh Who".....

Anonymous said...

Hey Grandpa..hopefully he won't live up to his "Who" middle name while you babysit him tonight!

Anonymous said...

Look at that smile! Oh he is sooooo sweet!

Anonymous said...

HYGOOD TO SEE HOW TRUITT IS GROWING. HE LOOKS SO HAPPY. AUNT SHIRLEY & UNCLE Hal