It's been a long day, and things are only getting worse. Truitt choked again, twice today, while I was out shopping. Nothing has ever been so hard on me, I am still shaking and sweating 3 hours later. No longer am I scared, I am now terrified.
He is still having seizures, there are fewer, but they are lasting longer. He was having a seizure when he choked the first time, not sure about the second. I don't even want to talk about that right now.
I spoke with the Pediatrician for 20 minutes about what to do next with the choking. I am so thankful that he took the time to speak directly to me, rather than the nurses relaying the information. Dr. T is going to set up a conference call tomorrow with the Neurologist, Neonatologist, and the Radiologist. They will put their intelligent brains together to figure out a game plan to try and pin point what is causing this to happen.
I am so extremely overwhelmed right now, it is so much to handle. It has been a really long two weeks, and this is all consuming my life at this time. I know I have not returned many calls or e-mails, but please know that I will get back to you when my life slows down a bit. I miss you all and can't wait for answers and a normal life back.
No comments:
Post a Comment