Thursday, August 6, 2009

On the Move

Truitt is becoming so motivated to get somewhere, that in fact, he is starting to move himself. He has never actually moved anywhere until now, he can scoot a little across the floor on his belly and can even move to face the complete opposite direction. Such as in these pictures I took the other night while I was making dinner.

I placed him on his belly to play with his toys, which is exactly what I have been doing for about 6 months now. This is how he would always remain, in the same spot I placed him in...


Much to my delightful surprise I found him like this just a few short minutes later.


Determined, yes. Am I ready for him to be moving? Yes and no. Remember, I do have trouble making decisions. I am still on the line with this one, as much as I would love to watch him crawl all over our house, the slow progress isn't so bad.

I think he will surprise us though, we are really in for it with this kid. He is a wild man!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Go Truitt, Go Truitt!!

G. Grandma McFarland said...

See he is waiting for the right time ;0)....like fine wine its ready when its ready! He will amaze us all but there has never been a doubt that he is going to climb that mountain....Hugs and kisses, can't wait to see you this weekend!