Truitt had a really good day today. He was in a delightful mood and seemed to be feeling great. I always notice a change in his personality when he is seizure free for a while. I think he feels so good when they aren't there to bother him.
I also didn't notice any choking today, but I worried about it all day long. It was all I could think about, I am so nervous now all the time. I even took back roads to get places to avoid the highway in case I would have had to pull over if he choked in the car. Which he has done, and it was horrible. I can't get that sight of him choking out of my mind. I am longing for answers, and soon.
Dr. T, Truitt's wonderful new Pediatrician, did call me back today. Unfortunately, I was out sitting on the front porch and missed the call. Bummer. He did leave a message saying he had some info to share with me and some plans for the next steps to take. I look forward to speaking with him tomorrow.
We go to the Neurology Clinic tomorrow afternoon down at Children's, so send your luck and prayers our way. Truitt and I will need them. Any news at all tomorrow I will try to take as good news, because it at least means something is being done to change his current status. Which is not very promising right now, and he needs a change. Whatever that may be, we will hopefully get it figured out in the near future.
1 comment:
So glad he had a good day...and you too! It is never easy when your child has any problems and you can't solve them. Motherhood is never easy but Truitt has some special problems and that makes it worse. When a child is growing they are changing and learning new things....lets pray that these little set backs are due to growing and his adjusting to change! Praying that the appt. today will help ease your mind and give Truitt relief from those awful seizures and chokeing.
Post a Comment