Truitt had PT this morning, and it went really well. His head control is now near perfect, at least for my standards, but really he has come sooo far! I am thrilled! I have worried and worried about his poor head control, now I can worry no more. At least about one thing, I have many others things I fail at trying not to worry about.
Anyways...
Truitt and I had a lovely afternoon hanging out poolside. This kid just LOVES the water. I must get a video sometime for you all to see, it is so delightful watching him swim. He is such a fish, and I know it must be fantastic for his little muscles. All of the other moms are so jealous, because the water is just so frigid that their kids won't dare go in without a fuss. Truitt doesn't even think twice, he enters with a smile. As with everything else in life, he is so wonderful.
No new news on the seizures, they remain about the same. I didn't have time to call Neurology today, because as you know we were busy sunbathing! I will call them tomorrow and hopefully figure out what we can do next. I am just thankful he is doing much better for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment