

A very sleepy, and overly stuffed Truitt decided to throw up all of his dinner last night. Along with all of his meds I had just given him. It was not fun, we were both a mess, and so was my very white sofa. I did not know he was capable of such a disaster. Poor little guy, I felt so bad.
We both took a bath, I washed all of the sofa and pillow covers (thank goodness for a slip covered sofa) and then Truitt got to snuggle up on our bed while I folded laundry. I loved having him lay there by me, he is my little buddy. As long as I can just look at that sweet little face, I am happy. When he stares back at me in the eyes, well, that is just icing on the cake.


I wanted to welcome home the Fallon family. They are FINALLY moving back here today after living in northern Kentucky for 6 long years. I am looking forward to spending lots of time with them, we have truly missed having them in town.
Welcome home Uncle Jim, Aunt Amy, Olivia and Tommy! We've missed you!
No comments:
Post a Comment