We do have an alternative option, where the wedding will be held they do have a big party house, thank goodness. I just hope we can have at least part of the wedding out in the garden. Please help us all in praying for no rain!
I will try my very hardest to post some pictures on Sunday, because I know you all will be dying to see pictures. Even though we wish you ALL could be there with us to celebrate, I will make sure to capture it all in pictures, so we don't leave anyone out :)
I am hoping this week goes by fast, but I know it will all be over in an instant. So I am trying so hard to enjoy all the bliss of planning the beautiful day. At the end of each stress filled day, I remind myself it is all for a great reason, for us to be man and wife!

Next time I post, I will be Mrs. Lauren Sankey!
And a lot less stressed out :)
2 comments:
Lauren, I am praying to the rain Gods for a dry day on Sat. You will be a beautiful bride. Nancy Morse
Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Lauren Sankey! :D
~Aunt Sharon
Post a Comment