Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Little Stressed Out

So planning a wedding maybe wasn't the greatest idea right now, or not the best timing, but we are into the full swing of things and we are less than 2 weeks away!

I still have so much to do, but I know it will all come together. I hope. I am being optimistic. I really can't wait for the day to come, I am so excited. This is sure to be a dream come true for Greg and I.

Truitt's brain has still been misbehaving. He had a few great days with hardly any seizures, and just as many cruddy days with lots of seizures. His brain doesn't know what it wants to do, that's been made very clear. Leaving us all hanging on a limb. I spoke with Neurology today, and an EEG has been ordered for tomorrow. Although they are still trying to squeeze him in, so we don't have a set plan quite yet.

We had a wonderful weekend, trying to get our minds off the stress that seems to be surrounding us right now. We went out for some Graeters Ice Cream on Sunday night. It was the same Graeters I used to walk to when I was growing up. Greg and I spent many nights walking up there together when we first started dating. It was so nice to be able to take Truitt there for the first time. I have so many memories there, and I look forward to sharing them with him someday.


Not to mention, it is the best ice cream in the whole world. I wouldn't even argue, there is no comparing. Simply, the best. Truitt even got to taste it, he just couldn't get past the fact that his mean mother was putting something ice cold in his mouth. After he realized I was doing him a favor, by giving him something so delicious, he loved it. Ice cold or not, he thought it was pretty darn good, if he could say so himself.

No comments: