
Truitt getting ready for bed, enjoying a little story time with daddy. Sorry about the mess on his pj's, he had just eaten dinner, without a bib.

I just couldn't resist posting these pictures, with dirty pj's or not, they are just so cute!


This is my favorite face Truitt makes, it just makes me want to eat him up. He will get anything he ever wants if he continues to master this amount of cuteness.

Isn't that the sweetest little smirk?
He has continued having seizures again throughout the day today. Please pray for him to overcome these seizures, and for my strength to deal with them as well. The higher my strength gets during the good times, the harder it falls during the bad. I had a really tough day again today, first bad day in over a month. We go see the Neurologist Thursday, praying we get some answers soon.
I am so over this seizures thing. So ready to move on.
1 comment:
He is so totally the sweetest thing!!! I could eat him on a cracker too! please know you are always in our prayers and I know this will get better! BTW I couldn't see a mess, just adorable striped pj's!
Post a Comment