
Each month seems to be going by a little faster than the one before it. I can't believe that today he is 10 months old! That is the amount of time I was pregnant with him, and that seemed like an eternity. These last 10 months, they only seem like weeks!

Even with all of the hospital stays, appointments, therapies and just everyday life with him, it has all flown by! Way too fast I might add. I'm not ready for him to grow up so fast yet. In just 2 months we will planning that big day. So hard to believe he is so close to being 1 year old! Not only do I have a wedding to plan, but also a big birthday bash for the little guy. It will sure be a good time, I can't wait!

He has been doing much better as far as the seizures go, but I will bite my tongue there and say nothing more of the matter. He has been a happy camper these last few days, and when the baby is happy, isn't everybody happy!?
Mommy and Daddy love you, sweet baby Truitt! xoxo
2 comments:
Little Truitt has brought us all so much joy over the past ten months. Time really does fly by for sure.
Hugs and Kisses
Grandma Graham
We love you baby Truitt. Keep on growing and learning. You raise us all up. Happy 10 months.
Lots of love and squeezes,
Grandma & Grandpa Sankey
Post a Comment