Thursday, August 6, 2009

Neurology Update #5

There is not much to report, except that the appointment went well. The best Neurology appointment yet. The Nurse Practitioner thought he looked wonderful and was happy to hear that he has been seizure free for TWO DAYS!!! Woohoo! That's the kind of news I love to go in to that office with. She was so happy with the progress he is making and is not worried about these seizures he has been having lately. She is convinced he just had a growth spurt and this is his body's way of letting us know he needs a medication increase.

Hopefully now those seizures will stay far away, and we will all be happy.

Truitt and I listened to some volunteers play violins in the main lobby after the appointment. I don't think Truitt was real sure about what he was hearing. It was a new sound to him so he had this look on his face in the beginning...


After I told him he better at least pretend like he enjoyed the music these sweet girls were playing for us, he looked a little more like this...


That's more like it.

I am so glad things are starting to head in the right direction once again. Makes me a much happier person. Now we just need to get the choking figured out.

If it's not one thing, it's surely another.

2 comments:

G. Grandma McFarland said...

Good news...so glad he is haveing good days again! The pictures are so cute and you can tell he was listening to what you had to say!

Lisa E. said...

Great news!!!!!! I am so glad you keep us posted, I have been thinking about you all week!

Hugs!

Lisa