Thursday, April 9, 2009

$357.99

That's a lot of money. Think for just one second how far that amount would get you. Two months worth of gas, a month worth of food? A lot of money in my eyes. I wouldn't know what to do with that much money right now. And it will probably be a while before I will even have that much money to spend.

Actually, although I don't have any money at all, I am on my way to CVS right now to spend $357.99 on one month's worth of topamax. Yep. Three hundred fifty-seven dollars and ninety-nine cents. Ridiculous. All because we don't have insurance.

What about medicade? Don't even get me started. I don't have the energy to write a book right now on how difficult they are to deal with. Greg has left three messages and we call nearly everyday, and still nothing. Panic mode, you got it.

To make things worse, he will need a refill of the phenobarb in 4 days. Probably another $250.00 at least I'm guessing. Sickening. I can't even see straight thinking about it.

Well I must go tend to Truitt, he has been crying since we left CVS parking lot the first time around. Shouldn't I be the one crying?

No comments: