My mom and dad got us a membership, so we will be making lots of trips to the Zoo this year. Thank you so much, that is the best gift! It will keep on giving. A place where we can go to get away and enjoy the outdoors with our son.
Going there today took all my worries away. Truitt was in the baby bjorn the whole time and he was in heaven. He loves that th! I think he really enjoyed being outside and seeing all of the animals. Thank you mom for the wonderful day! We had a blast!



4 comments:
I love his Hat!!! Ahhh! So cute! Isn't the zoo the best? We got a membership this year too and I plan on using it all the time! It's so nice to walk around and not feel like you have to push to fit everything in, because you can come back so soon!
Glad you had a great day!
What a wonderful day we had at the Zoo! I can't wait to go again and yes your dad has not stopped talking about going. He is a bigger kid than you could ever imagine. Part of me thinks the animal in him needs to visit his relatives. LOL
Wow, what a cool looking blog. The background and everything. Great job.
Dad
I'm glad you guys put such a beautiful day to good use! We got a membership this year too, so we definately need to plan an outing!
Post a Comment