I am hanging in there, today was a little better. Slowly but surely I will get back on my feet again. I had a fairly good night last night after taking a 3 and 1/2 hour nap with Truitt. Heaven on earth. I woke up in a better mood and enjoyed my evening.
Truitt drank 10 oz. last night in one feeding, safe to say we have a growing boy. He has his six month check-up Thursday, and I am guessing he weighs around 17 lbs now. We will have to see. I am so anxious to take him in because i have a lengthy list of questions to ask the pediatrician. I, along with many other friends and family members, am led to believe that these "twitches" are more muscular than seizures. With the increase in medication, we have yet to see any changes.
I have figured out that anytime he beings to twitch, if I give him his pacifier he stops. Instantly, every time. Also, whenever he is being held he never twitches, it always seems to be when he is kicking or playing. Poor guy. I look forward to his EEG next week to hopefully see where he stands. Then we can try and figure out what to do for him to get rid of whatever this may be. Sigh...
Truitt slept most of the time we were there on the big leather chair.


1 comment:
Everyone needs a nap, even if its on the job :). He has the right idea!
Post a Comment