Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I'm really starting to love when the holidays roll around, well I always have, so maybe I am just loving them even more with Truitt here. We had a wonderful time on this beautiful day, Easter 2009. Truitt was in a great mood, which always helps. We had two yummy meals which means I am still stuffed! Perfect time to write a blog. Although, Truitt is crying as I type because his mean mommy neglects him to blog his entire life. He will thank me one day :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! Thank you for the cards and gifts, as you can tell, he lucked out this year! Don't expect this kind of a turn out next year buddy. Haha, he will have lots of fun with his new toys and cute outifts. No worries, Greg and I will thoroughly enjoy ALL of the candy! Thanks again, Happy Easter!!!


Truitt's loot! Yeah, lots and lots and lots of stuff!

Truitt in his Easter outfit, knee socks and all!

1 comment:

Great Grandma and Grandpa McFarland said...

How lucky we are to have this beautiful baby in our Bunny Patch! What a beautiful day! Look out next year Truitt will be into that candy basket!