Happy six month's baby Truitt! Six wonderful months of us being graced with your presence. You have come so far and I am so proud to be your mommy! I look forward to the next six months and watching you grow into a toddler. Teaching you everything about the world around you, holding your hand along the way. This is all just the beginning, of the wonderful life I have planned for you.
Wow, a half of a year. It has surely flown by. We are one quarter of the way through the two year wait of finding out his destiny. He is still taking us all by surprise. Continuing to thrive and be all that he can be.
These last six months have been a whirlwind. Many memories have been made and lessons have been learned. It has been the fastest yet longest six months of my life. Days that have slowly crept by and days that I don't even remember living. I don't even know how I lived them, but here I am. Six months later telling you all I have grown from it. It all got me to where I am, stepping stones leading me to my future. To Truitt's future. One that will be full of happiness and joy.
I am looking forward to the next six months, hoping they contain far less obstacles and many more blessings. He becomes more and more fun each day and I can't wait to see him at a year old! I will post pictures soon, I have to take some new ones!
1 comment:
Happy 6 months old to you dear Truitt! You bring such joy to our family....hard to imagine our life before you! You have taught us all the meaning of hope and courage. God continue to bless this special child.
Post a Comment